Blank Studio nyc is a new photo studio in the heart of Soho’s cast-iron district. The 1800-square-foot space is drenched in light from massive, north-facing windows. This newly renovated, formerly vacant loft was designed to optimize the space, while keeping its original details, including cast-iron columns, a white tin ceiling, and an exposed brick wall.
The studio is designed to help you create and connect, with a comfortable lounge, work table, kitchenette, two private bathrooms, a hair-and-makeup station, and a full list of grip and expendables, which are included in the rental of the loft. Problem-solvers and creatives themselves, the owners have created a warm, inviting space where people from all industries can work with ease and flexibility.
· Approx. 1800 sq ft
· 15ft ceilings
· Northern light exposure
· Original details including an exposed brick wall, three cast iron columns, and a white tin ceiling
· Blackout shades
· Second floor walk-up (We promise it’s worth it!)
· Comfortable lounge with dining and work table
· Kitchenette with full sized fridge, water filter, coffee and espresso maker
· Two private bathrooms
· Hair-and-makeup station
· Lighting on dimmers
· Grip and expendables, which are included in the rental of the space (see full list attached)
· Power: 200-amp three-phase
· WiFi and wireless printer
· Bose sound system with Bluetooth capability
· 1 white lacquered work/dining table
· 4 6’ folding tables, 30”x72”
· 6 leather dining chairs
· 50 black folding chairs
· 2 rolling racks and hangers
· 2 steamers
Visit BlankStudioNYC.com for more info.