Yuve is revolutionizing the nutritional shake. Created by Lola Sherunkova, the former dancer builds upon her own deep understanding of what the body needs to perform and be healthy. The shake emphasizes a holistic approach to nutrition with powerful natural ingredients including 16 grams of protein and twenty-five superfoods such as goji berries, Japanese knotweed, and raw chia seeds. The mix is vegan, non-GMO, soy and dairy free, offering up a natural and delicious way to up your energy and achieve health from the inside out.
Yuve expands upon their holistic values with their blog, which contains tons of recipes, as well as health-conscious tips on everything from food and fitness to emotional well being. Read on for one of Yuve’s best recipes, and head over to their website for a FREE sample.
RAW CHOCOLATE ALMOND COOKIES WITH PROTEIN
- 200g organic almonds
- 1tbsp. cacao powder
- 1 scoop Yuve Vegan Protein Powder
- 5 tbsp. coconut flakes
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1tsp. organic almond extract
- Any sweetener of your choice
- Divide almonds in 150g/50g ratio and crush its small portion into chunky almonds. Set it on the side.
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and mix until smooth texture.
- Take out the ”dough” and place it on a clean surface.
- Divide it into small parts and design cookies out of each part with your fingers.
- “Wrap” cookies with crushed almonds and place in the fridge for 20 min to set, then enjoy!